PRODUCT | Stonefield Query for ACT!
News Flash: Version 4.0 of Stonefield Query for ACT! is now available! Among the new features are:
- Output to Pivot Table (MS Excel) -- A new file output type is available: Microsoft Excel PivotTable. This type, which is available for cross-tab reports, creates an Excel PivotTable formatted the same as the cross-tab report, but you can use Excel to change or pivot the report as necessary.
- Customize the joins (relationships) -- You can now customize the relationships between tables in a report without having to edit the SQL statement for the report. To do this, click the Advanced button in Step 2 of the report wizards to bring up the Customize dialog and in step 2, you’ll see the new join editor. Note that this only appears if there is more than one table in the report (i.e. a join is needed). This should mostly eliminate the need to customize the SQL statement for a report.
Click here for a complete list of the new features.
Stonefield Query for ACT!® is a user-friendly data mining, query, and report writing tool designed specifically for ACT!. You no longer need to call the IT specialist every time you need a report. Now your sales people, administrative staff, and management can create their own reports in minutes after only an hour of free training. Stonefield Query for ACT! can handle virtually all of your reporting needs.
Stonefield Query has a simple "wizard" interface. After selecting a report from the list of available reports, you can select the sort order, enter filter conditions, and select where the output should go (printer, disk file, spreadsheet, screen preview, etc.).
In addition to running pre-defined reports, you can create your own "quick" reports in just minutes. Simply select which fields to report on from the list of available fields (full English descriptions rather than cryptic names and symbols), and you're done! You don't have to know complex stuff like join conditions; Stonefield Query takes care of that for you.
Sweet deal! Stonefield Query comes with over 160 pre-built reports that you can use as is (including printing) or modify to your liking. These reports alone are worth the price of the product.
Features for ACT! users:
- More than 160 pre-defined reports are available. These reports alone are worth the price of Stonefield Query!
- Use Stonefield Query to create new and update existing ACT! Groups using any filter criteria.
- Stonefield Query provides access to all user-defined fields. All fields appear with the caption assigned by the user.
- Multi-Database Support: A single report can be run against each of your ACT! databases without making changes to the report.
- Data can be extracted from anywhere in ACT!, including Activites, Sales/Opportunities and Notes/History.
- Stonefield Query for ACT! can report on information in QuoteWerks, a quoting system that integrates seamlessly with ACT!.
- Simple "wizard" interface. After selecting a report from the list of available reports, you can select the sort order, enter filter conditions, and select where the output should go (printer, text file, spreadsheet, screen preview, etc.).
- Handles complex join conditions between tables automatically.
- A new Cross Tabulation Wizard allows you to create cross-tab reports with just a few mouse clicks.
- You can now create a filter that compares one field to another field in the same table (using the More button in the Filter Condition dialog).
- When you create a report, you can specify whether other users can access the sort or filter pages for each one. You can even define reports that are only accessible to specific users.
- Click on the "values" button to get a list of all possible values for any field.
- Control font, color, alignment, heading, and column width for each field. Group on any field with a mouse click.
- The Advanced Report Designer allows you to completely control the look of your reports. Move fields around, add lines, boxes, and shading, include graphics such as company logos, define calculated fields, etc.
- Output to Microsoft Excel, HTML, Microsoft Word, comma-delimited, or other types of files.
- Knows your data. You don't have to know how your data is stored or how tables are joined (you don't even have to know what a 'join' is).
- Import reports so you can use report layouts designed by other users or consultants.
- Export reports so you can share report layouts with other users.
- Display 'real' table and field names so it's easier to locate the table or field you want if you're familiar with these names.
- Context-sensitive help provides easy-to-follow instructions for every task.
$938/1 User or $44.95/month
$281/1 User or $22.50/month
View Shopping Cart
I have to report that I've thrown over my loyalty to Stonefield Query. The simplicity and depth of the program make it easy for me to recommend ... in my examination, they've thought of nearly everything an ACT! user would ever need. --Doug Wolf, ACT! Certified Consultant and author of Crystal Reports for Dummies
- Pentium 233 or better
- 64 MB of Memory (RAM)
- 20 MB of Hard Drive Space
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, or XP
ACT! 3 and Newer
provided by Stonefield Systems Group Inc.