PRODUCT | QuickFile for Outlook
QuickFile for Outlook File and find your Outlook emails… without having to change the way you work.
QuickFile for Outlook adds a toolbar inside Outlook. You can download, install and learn the software in less than 5 minutes.
Organize Mail Quicker. Smarter. Easier. The Outlook Addin that Gives You a Better Outlook
Available in two versions: Standard and Pro. See the differences here.
QuickFile helps you organize mail quicker and more sensibly. Your emails get filed away, fast and easy. And you can find them again later, fast and easy.
QuickFile outperforms the other mail organizers because it lets you save incoming and outgoing emails into the right folders and subfolders with a simple click.
File 90% of Received Emails at the click of ONE button! QuickFile adds a button to the Outlook® toolbar which changes to recommend the most likely folder for the current email… one click to file 90% of your emails.
Never forget to file a Sent Email again…. Send & File your emails in one easy step - QuickFile will prompt you for a folder anytime you click Send… QuickFile will even recommend the most likely folders. QuickFile can file the original sent email or a copy (so you still have a copy in the Sent Items)
Find any email folder simply by typing a few characters in the folder name… Having a hard time finding a folder to file or retrieve and email. Just type a few characters from the folder name and QuickFile will find it for you… no more hunting through trees of folders.
- NEW! One-Click Filing (File up to 90% of emails at the click of one button) - QuickFile displays last used folder for contact on the toolbar. Click to close and move the email
- Send & File (File out-going emails as you send them) - QuickFile prompts you for a folder anytime you send an email. The prompt includes a recommended list of folders to file to.
- Easily file received messages at the click of a button... no more drag-and-drop - QuickFile recommends a list of folders to use based on your previous actions.
- Easily find and move to folders... no more hunting through folder trees to find one folder - Type a few characters from the name of the folder and QuickFile will display a list of matching folders.
- NEW! File Original Messages with Replies Automatically - File both your outgoing reply and your unfiled original message at the same time
- NEW! Recently Used Folders - QuickFile displays a list of last 10 used folders for filing. This feature can be used for filing emails and for moving to folders
- Automatically file all emails from a folder (Auto-QuickFile) - Automatically file all emails from the current folder.
- Quick-Copy - Quickly make a copy of the selected email in the current folder
- NEW! Undo Filing - Need to reverse or find an email that you filed using QuickFile or Send&File. Click the Undo button to view a list of email filed today. Click to reverse the filing.
- NEW! Additional Features added for users of NetDocuments - For NetDocuments (Document Management System) users, QuickFile has some extra features for you. These features can be turned on from the settings screen.
- NEW! Process Sent Items for unfiled emails sent using Blackberry Phones, Outlook® Web Access, etc. - Emails that are sent from outside Outlook® using Outlook® Web Access or BlackBerry (synchronized with Outlook) does not get filed using Send&File. This new feature now allows you to process your Sent Items to highlight these unfiled emails and also provides with an easy step to file it at the same time.
- Filing Emails to same folders Department/Company wide (Applies in Exchange Environment) - QuickFile allows Microsoft Exchange Users to share their shortcuts that QuickFile uses for filing
- NEW! Quick-Task - Quickly create a Task for the selected email
- NEW! Quick-Appointment - Quickly create an Appointment for the selected email
- NEW! Defer Emails: Move emails out of your Inbox UNTIL you need them - Improve you productivity by moving non-urgent emails out of your Inbox. QuickFile will automatically move them back at a time convenient to you.
- NEW! Automatically file Newsletters - Stop cluttering your emails with newsletters that don't need your immediate attention. QuickFile will move your newsletters out of your Inbox to a folder dedicated to newsletters. QuickFile can show you a non-intrusive message whenever emails are moved... and it can also remind you once a day to check your newsletters.. so you don't miss out on any specials etc.
- NEW! Automatically Create Tasks from Outgoing emails - QuickFile can automatically create Tasks from emails after that are sent out. Essential if you use your task list to track follow-ups needed for emails.
- NEW! Automatically Create Appointment from Outgoing emails - QuickFile can automatically create Appointments from emails after they are sent out. Major time saver if your emails have follow-ups that need to be scheduled.
- Network Deployment Options - QuickFile has both EXE and MSI Installation files. We can provide you with full documentation to carry out customized installations from a central Windows server.
$39.95 -- Standard / 1 User
$69.95 -- Pro / 1 User
Discount for Multi-user purchases
View Shopping Cart
Macromedia Flash Player
What Users Say:
“... offers timely and responsive support of every product they have created. Every company should strive to deliver customer and tech support the way this company does.” - Dennis M. Najjar
"QuickFile is nimble and a genuine time-saver." - The Office Letter – James E Powell
"Very handy program. Use it every day at work." -Miles C. Seifert, P.E.
"QuickFile is invaluable: using it speeds up the handling of e-mail, allowing me to read and file, or send and file, in much less time than it used to take using Outlook on its own. Great product and great value for money" - David Smith, United Kingdom
"... My e-mails are filed in many sub-folders in Outlook. Using the Rules to auto file can mean missing some important items. By using QuickFile everything comes into my inbox and can be seen, then quickly moved to the appropriate subfolder. Items are seen and dealt with and not lost as before." - David S. Roberts, United Kingdom
"QuickFile is just that - the quickest way to file your mail without having to resort to tricky manual folder management. What saves you minutes of your productive time each day will in a year save you hours." - Daryl Lee, Melbourne, Australia
"Quick-File is an amazing productivity tool. It really saves me lots of time and keeps me well organized…" - Rodrigo Melo, VIA Consulting S.A
"QuickFile is an outstanding product. I have saved years of emails using the software and can easily find whatever I need." - Walter Cooke, DONNELL, ABERNETHY & KIESCHNICK, P.C.
"Quickfile has some really nice features that enhance daily e-mail management. Quickfile helps me deal with restrictions on our e-mail folder size by letting me decide to file a copy on an e-mail or Send & Delete which keeps my Sent Items folder from filling up with unimportant junk. There a many useful options that allow Quickfile to act just the way you want it to. As a direct result of using Quickfile, my Inbox is normally empty, my important e-mails are filed exactly where I need them, my Outlook Folder Size is minimized, and it's all seamless, easy." - Patrick Bear
"QuickFile delivers what it promises. It's a great product for keeping your mailbox structured and in order, and the new advanced features help you effectively using the Inbox as a ToDo list, easily allowing prioritization and deferral of matters that can be handled at a later time." - Joao
- Does not require ACT!
- Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7 & 8
- Microsoft® Outlook® 2000, 2002/XP, 2003, 2007 or 2010.
provided by Standss