PRODUCT | Mail Merge
Mail Merge Blast out that
E-mail (and FAXes too!)
You know how critical it is to stay in touch with your prospects and clients. But the act of sending out a simple newsletter can sometimes make you feel like Sisyphus (the guy that has to push a rock up a mountain for all eternity).
We understand that you want to send the email today and you need it to be simple to do. We offer you Mail Merge. We've been building email sending utilities for over five years, and this completely new Mail Merge is the best yet.
You want to:
- Create a good looking message that is readable when E-mailed
- Easily pick the contacts you want to send to
- Avoid sending to duplicate or obsolete email addresses
- Send knowing that your ISP's limits on email will be handled automatically
- Get it done today
Mail Merge is designed to help you each step of the way.
- TurboSend™ (NEW in Version 12 for ACT 2010) -- automatically compresses your pictures on the fly for rapid sending and good rendition in email - so you can use pictures from your new hi-resolution digital camera without worry or tedious manual pre-processing! Better, faster emailing with less hassle!
- Send marketing messages using your account!
- Simple, intuitive Menu Free™ Interface
- Built in HTML editor that creates HTML optimized for sending in email
- or send HTML created by Dreamweaver, FrontPage or other HTML editors
- Use Outlook Express Stationery
- Send Dual HTML / Text email or HTML only or Text only
- Supports Embedded Pictures (sent with the HTML email) or web hosted pictures
- Supports .GMT files
- Multiple SMTP Accounts with their own "My Record" data
- Supports ACT 2000/5/6/7/8/9 as data source
- Also supports Excel and .CSV
- Automatic Duplicate Removal
- Syntax check on email address
- Bounce Backs handled and tracked automatically
- Unsubscribes handled too
- Very, Very Fast
- PDF documentation & video tutorials
- Merge Any ACT! Contact Fields
- Merge Any ACT! Company Fields (ACT! 7 and later)
- Merge against Current Contact, Current Lookup
- Merge against a Group, a Company or a Field Lookup (ACT! 7 and later)
- Create a History of the Merge, optionally attach copy of merged message
- Export Bounced & Unsubscribed email address back to a field setting in ACT! (ACT! 7 and later)
- Integrate menus and buttons in ACT! to launch a merge with a specific template
Now supports FAXing!
Now included is the ability to do a mail merge to Fax to any source of contacts listed above. Mail Merge drives Microsoft Word and Microsoft Fax to deliver your faxes using standard Microsoft tools.
"I love this software. I send a monthly note to all my customers and attach a soft sale pdf file. The results from last month were great. I expect they will be this time too." -- Ted Nation, Western Regional Sales Manager, Micro Instrument Company
"I have used Mail Merge quite frequently this week to send around 3500 emails with terrific response. We are also running a direct mail campaign to the same audience and I am receiving much better results from my emails. As an ACT! user for 12 years, I am very pleased to endorse your product as one of the most productive and simple to use ACT! add-ons."
"I use a lot of software and rarely am I willing to endorse a product, but with 15 years of marketing and selling software into various channels I know a good product when I see it. Congratulations on a great product - Good Job!" -- Dan White, CEO, IMPACT Marketing Group
"Just wanted to let you know what I did in about an hour one night last week. I downloaded the trial version of Mail Merge, modified an already existing html message to include ACT! contact fields, created the alternate text message, tried out a few merged test messages, called up your office and paid for the thing, and then fired off 75 fully merged messages from a look-up in ACT!. Did I mention that I did all of this in about an hour? Am I happy? HELL, YES! It went so smoothly that I'm actually a little embarrassed it took me that long." -- Tony Hicks, RE/MAX Hallmark Realty Ltd., www.thebeachagent.com
Other products by Northwoods Software Corporation:
Helps you create HTML templates and send them quickly to as many ACT! contacts as you need to. Don't struggle with limited Merge tools. FREE TRIAL
Northwoods Automation Bundle
Northwoods Automation Bundle -- essential automation for all of you busy salespeople and sales administrators. This bundle features three of Northwoods' outstanding products that work together beautifully. Automate: adding contacts to ACT! from web forms, high volume email merging and sending and your correspondence, activities and decision-making. Save over $100. FREE TRIAL
Sales Automation Manager
Perfect Followup... made easy!™ Sales Automation Manager (SAM) adds to ACT! the power to automatically schedule activities and generate correspondence according to patterns (called "campaigns") that you define. FREE TRIAL
Enter contact information received from your Web site directly into ACT! without re-typing. Define which Web fields correspond to which ACT! fields. Web Prospect can be set up to enter related data from the Web into ACT! Notes -- for example, products the customer is interested in, or where they saw your ad. Reads input from File, Clipboard or directly from Outlook folder. Creates new contact, or merges if Name and Company match. Supports FrontPage "Send to" Form data. Map any Web field to any ACT! field or Notes/History. Auto-schedule followup activities. Works with Outlook 98 or 2000. FREE TRIAL
$185 -- 1 user
View Shopping Cart
SPECIAL BUNDLE OFFER
Take advantage of the Northwoods Automation Bundle. For only $495 (Save $237) you get:
ACT! 2005 up to v16
- Create Template & Send Email (4:44)
- Templates Tab Overview (5:14)
- Bounces Tab (rough overview) (5:01)
- Add Specific Template Merge Menu to ACT! (1:52)
- Change "Edit With" HTML Editor (0:40)
*Attention ACT! 5/6 & 2000 users: These kits require .NET 1.1 Runtime. If you have ACT! 2005/2006 installed, you already have it. If you are trying Mail Merge or SAM with ACT! 6, you may need it. Download it from Microsoft here.
- Windows 98/2000/NT/XP
- For Faxing, Microsoft Fax (included in Windows XP) and Microsoft Word 2003.
ACT! 5 and Newer
provided by Northwoods Software Corporation