PRODUCT | Impact - Contact List Plus
Contact List Plus a must have for any power user. Without leaving the contact list view, you can:
- add color
- make calculations
- change the order of columns
- group contacts and export the list directly to Word or Excel or XML or HTML files.
- You can also export the list to Excel with color—with one click.
The module is embedded inside ACT!'s easy-to-use interface, so there’s no need to run multiple applications or launch external programs. Once installed you will wonder how you got along without it.
Powerful features such as:
- Add colors based on text such as ‘Send Quote,’ ‘Sales Leads,’ ‘State=”New York” etc.
- Quickly access your previously saved lookups in the Lookup Rules Manager window
- Instantly filter any column using our unique filter row at the top of the list
- Group and subtotal by any field such as; State, Id/Status or Sales Totals
- Math functions display totals, counts, average, minimum & maximum and counts
- Design multiple column sets and snap between them for exporting.
- Read your entire notes/details text field not just a little 'icon' representation.
- Advanced List Management: Contact List Plus adds a variety of powerful features to ACT's native contact list to help you efficiently manage your contacts. When you install Contact List Plus you'll immediately experience a more detailed list that uses powerful list management tools accessible on our toolbar.
- Appearance and Colorization: You can define color conditions that are applied to all of your contacts at all times. Display all "Customers" as green or State="New York" as Blue. You can quickly design your own color rules. These color rules can be easily turned on/off with a click off the mouse.
- Saved Queries: Displays your saved lookups and queries for quick access. These queries are displayed on the screen at all times, you just have to click your mouse once!
- Saved subsets: Allows you to save the contact list exactly like it is displayed on the screen even if you are currently looking at a tagged subset.
- Column Sets: Display annual date fields like Birthdays or renewals right on your list. Print it, sort it, and filter it. It’s your data!
Tighter Data Coupling with SQL
- Data mining: You can define simple or complex conditions that can be used to filter, format, group, tabulate or find rows which conform to any criteria. All these features together help you analyze data from different perspectives and summarize it into useful information - information that can be used to increase revenue, cut costs, or both.
- Math Functions: Sum or count values in a column directly on the screen. No need to run complex reports. All add-ons support math functions built into each column like displaying the group counts "State: NY (11 contacts)" or currency total "Totals for Sales Team Alpha ($156,000)". These functions can add totals and counts at the bottom of each column of any field using aggregate function including: Count, Sum, Average, Min, Max, StdDeviation, ValueCount.
- Deeper data integration: All of our add-ons have deeper data integration then the native ACT! list. For example: we display the actual notes text rather than a simple icon; all the contact names are listed on an appointment rather than "<Multiple Contacts>" and we can display more than 10 users at one time on the Task List and Calendar View ( a limitation in the current ACT! 10 product).
- Expandable Data: Most Durkin add-ons lists support expandable rows to display secondary information like any contact fields when viewing the task list or product names when viewing an opportunity. Viewing this data on screen is not possible in ACT! And can only be obtained by running a complex report. Our lists not only display this information but also print, export, subtotal, format and sort it.
Appearances and Formatting
- ACT! Interface: All Durkin Add-ons are embedded inside of ACT!'s interface and use windows installer compliant standards. No need to run multiple applications or launch external programs once ACT is launched. All add-ons can be easily installed and uninstalled in seconds. You can even 'toggle' between our add-ons and ACT's native view simply by going to our "About" window and turning off the master switch.
- New Toolbar: The add-on toolbar is displayed at the top of each list or view. This new toolbar
Click images below to view larger and as a slideshow:
Don't forget, Contact List Plus is just one of 10 modules in Impact Business Suite – much more software for your money.
Other products by Durkin Computing, LLC:
Data Exporter for Act!
Exporter for Act! / The data export utility will export all data from a specific table or from ANY table in the ACT SQL database. FREE TRIAL
Impact Business Suite
Impact Business Suite is for any user who needs more power and functionality in the task list view. Features include: editing, colorization, calculations, organization, grouping, exporting, column formating and design in the task list view. Reschedule or reassign multiple activities, card view or table view, tag mode support, sort by multiple columns and more. FREE TRIAL
Impact Calendar View Plus
Impact Calendar View Plus / A must have contact management tool that delivers robust features and functionality you can't enjoy with the Act! by Sage native view. FREE TRIAL
Impact Company List Plus
Impact Company List Plus / A must have company management tool that delivers robust features and functionality you can't enjoy with the Act! by Sage native view. FREE TRIAL
Impact Contact List Plus
Impact Contact List Plus is a powerful Act! Addon that facilitates access to most features saving time with contact management. FREE TRIAL
Impact Group List Plus
Impact Group List Plus / Powerful Act! Addon that facilitates access to most features saving time with group management. FREE TRIAL
Impact History List Plus
Impact History List Plus / Powerful Act! Addon that facilitates customing History tables inside your Act! database. FREE TRIAL
Impact Notes List Plus
Impact History List Plus / Powerful Act! Addon that facilitates customing Notes tables inside your Act! database. FREE TRIAL
Impact Opportunity List Plus
Impact Opportunity List Plus / Power up the native Act! Opportunity List to experience a more detailed list manager with powerful management tools. FREE TRIAL
Impact Report Runner
Impact Report Runner / Easy way to layout a simple report or create a complex parent child reports. FREE TRIAL
Impact Table List Plus
Impact Table List Plus / Powerful Act! Addon that facilitates creating new tables inside your Act! database. FREE TRIAL
Impact Task List Plus
Impact Task List Plus / High productivity addon that extends and enhances the Act! by Sage native task list with robust features and functionality. FREE TRIAL
Report Designer is built for Act! and Act! only. It provides all tools necessary to create professional reports of virtually any type, including hierarchical master-detail reports from custom tables, table and multi-column reports, as well as interactive drill-down and drill-through reports. FREE TRIAL
Smart Notes for Act!
The most amazing data mining tool for Act! Create manual sticky notes and attach to contacts, companies, opportunities, and activities. Reminds you of important information about contacts and allows you to share with others. Also, create rules that can display notes when data in your customer record matches user defined rules. Low cost. FREE TRIAL
Tab Indicators for Act!
Tab Indicators for Act! notifies you when conditions you set, occur in your Act! database. Never miss important information again! FREE TRIAL
$149 -- 1 User
Get this Module and 9 others bundled together for only $219 (On SALE! reg. $249) in the new Impact Business Suite
“It's like adding a turbocharger to your engine blowing the competition away. It is so revolutionary it energizes you in managing and getting the tasks done!"” --Ron Del Debbio
View Shopping Cart
It's like adding a turbocharger to your engine blowing the competition away. It is so revolutionary it energizes you in managing and getting the tasks done!” -- Ron Del Debbio
ACT! 12 / 2010 and Newer
provided by Durkin Computing