PRODUCT | dbLink (formerly ACTAccess)
is now released!
- Save and Load Data Exchange Settings.
- Schedule Data Exchange Events to occur after hours.
- Support for Access, SQL, MySQL, Sybase, FileMakerPro, ODBC Datasources, Outlook, and many others.
- Supports Microsoft SharePoint Services.
Link MS Access to your ACT! contact database
Link Microsoft Access (or virtually any other database such as dBase, Paradox, Excel) to your ACT! contact database and exchange data between the two with ease.
With dbLink you can associate an MS Access database with each ACT! database and have the contents of the database appear within ACT! You can link each table in the Access database uniquely so that only those records relevant to the current contact are displayed ("One-To-Many").
dbLink also lets you map fields between ACT! and Access which can then be used to exchange data in either direction.
- Access tables displayed conveniently within an ACT! Tab.
- Filter records in Access to match information in Contact, Group or Company fields.
- Use Access to perform Look-up in ACT!
- Use ACT! fields as parameters for Access queries.
- Map one or more fields to perform custom Import of Export of data.
- Use ACT! fields as a data entry utility for building and managing Access tables.
- Does not require MS Access to be installed.
dbLink is an ACT! Add-On that gives you access to external databases from within ACT!
$324 -- 1 User
Quantity discounts available, click PURCHASE OPTIONS (above) for details.
View Shopping Cart
- Demo: Data Exchange Events to occur after hours
- Demo: Microsoft SharePoint Services
- ACT! v5.0 (or above)
- Windows 2000/XP (or above)
- Internet Explorer v4.0 (or above)
ACT! 5 and Newer
provided by Windswept Software